Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Songs not being displayed using Bluetooth connection with 2019 Honda CR-V

I just bought an iphone 13 last December replacing my old iphone 8. When connected via bluetooth with my 2019 Honda CRV, the songs or tracks are not being displayed on my Honda’s infotainment screen. However, music is being played and calls can also be placed & received. The display will just be the name I assigned for my iphone 13. This did not happen with my old iphone 8. However, when carplay is used by connecting a cable from my iphone to a USB port, the songs are properly displayed. I tried updating my phone’s software to ios 15.3, but the situation still the same! I tried every suggestions i found from different forums, but to no avail. Is there a solution to this? Or, should i get myself an Android phone instead?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 5:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 5:23 PM

Time to contact Honda for support. See why their device is not working correctly with the latest iOS when connected to Bluetooth.

1 reply

Songs not being displayed using Bluetooth connection with 2019 Honda CR-V

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.