Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Importing Email Accounts in Monterey

While most of my stuff automatically migrated when changing from my 2018 MacBook Air to the 2020 MacBook Air (with Monterey) there is an issue with the Mail App and the Internet Accounts.

Some of the Email accounts automatically migrated and appeared in Mail App. Two of my email accounts that are listed under Settings/Internet Accounts are not showing up in Mail App. In the Settings / Internet Accounts I also see the difference that my other Email accounts show in this window an option to chose to USE WITH and tick Mail. Those that do not show up in Mail do not show that option. See pictures.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 2:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 6:43 AM

Hey tgoeldenitz,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you're unable to utilize a few email accounts on your Mac after a migration. Let's help.

Reviewing If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac if all is well with the other accounts and you're able to access those affected email accounts via webmail without issue, we would suggest removing the affected accounts and adding them back. You'll find the steps on how to do that below,

"If no other solutions work, try setting up your email account again. To do that, remove your email account, then add the account back."

Best regards.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2022 6:43 AM in response to tgoeldenitz

Hey tgoeldenitz,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you're unable to utilize a few email accounts on your Mac after a migration. Let's help.

Reviewing If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac if all is well with the other accounts and you're able to access those affected email accounts via webmail without issue, we would suggest removing the affected accounts and adding them back. You'll find the steps on how to do that below,

"If no other solutions work, try setting up your email account again. To do that, remove your email account, then add the account back."

Best regards.

Importing Email Accounts in Monterey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.