Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Answering calls on iPhone.

How can I answer calls on my iPhone without having to touch the screen?

When I have leather gloves on my hand while riding a MotorBike and the phone has a navigation app running, I need to answer the call without taking off my gloves.

There is a feature to AUTO-ANSWER, but I don't want to use that because Not ALL calls need to be answered. Only selected calls from known contacts and family members.

I want to answer the call when connected to a Bluetooth earphone located inside the MotorBike helmet. Apple could add a feature to answer the call using a voice command, such as "Answer the call."

If there is no means of doing this, this feature needs to be added either using a hardware switch or a voice command. Otherwise, the iPhone lacks flexibility and is limited in its ease of use.

iPhone 12

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 5:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply
1 reply

Answering calls on iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.