Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't transfer files from Android to my iPhone

I can't complete my transfer from Android to iOS. It comes to a certain percentage and just stops. I tried for more than 5 times. I have followed all the instructions, didn't get any calls or apps usage, turnd off cellular data. I don't know what more to. Any help with some other app?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 2:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 7:04 AM

Thank you for your reply!

Have you tried these steps and not worked for you:

If you need help with the transfer

• Make sure that you leave both devices alone until the transfer finishes. For example, on your Android device, the Move to iOS app should stay onscreen the whole time. If you use another app or get a phone call on your Android before the transfer finishes, your content won't transfer.
  • On your Android device, turn off apps or settings that might affect your Wi-Fi connection, like the Sprint Connections Optimizer or the Smart Network Switch. Then find Wi-Fi in Settings, touch and hold each known network, and forget the network. Then try the transfer again.
  • Restart both of your devices and try again.
  • On your Android device, turn off your cellular data connection. Then try the transfer again.

You can also transfer data manually by following the steps in the following link :

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205063

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2022 7:04 AM in response to jplavsa

Thank you for your reply!

Have you tried these steps and not worked for you:

If you need help with the transfer

• Make sure that you leave both devices alone until the transfer finishes. For example, on your Android device, the Move to iOS app should stay onscreen the whole time. If you use another app or get a phone call on your Android before the transfer finishes, your content won't transfer.
  • On your Android device, turn off apps or settings that might affect your Wi-Fi connection, like the Sprint Connections Optimizer or the Smart Network Switch. Then find Wi-Fi in Settings, touch and hold each known network, and forget the network. Then try the transfer again.
  • Restart both of your devices and try again.
  • On your Android device, turn off your cellular data connection. Then try the transfer again.

You can also transfer data manually by following the steps in the following link :

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205063

Feb 6, 2022 11:11 AM in response to Iafeef

This really is a good response but you didn't provide me an answer if there is a possibility to transfer the data from Android to iOS via lightening cable. It is so sad that Apple didn't develop this in order to make customers easier transfer from Android. I have been on Apple devices for 6 years before I had to switch in 2020 due to business reasons. Now I wanted to return to Apple buying iPhone 13 Pro 512 gb and I lost 2 days of my life with stupid iOS app. I am just going to sell this iPhone I bought and finish this frustration. Apple forgot that some people really care about their memories on Android and they really want to transfer them and have them on Apple devices.

Feb 6, 2022 1:11 PM in response to jplavsa

Plenty of us have made the move, myself three years ago using the manual method. If you are keeping your droid data and media backed up it should not be a problem.

You have been given two methods by lafeef and some gratitude and recognition is normally given.

Yes Apple Support will help as part of your 90 days complementary support.

I can't transfer files from Android to my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.