Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Factory Reset

I did a reset on my iPhone 6s and turned it off.. When turned it back on it started asking for my passcode but my passcode is not working, why is the iPhone still asking for a passcode? How do I get back in if it keeps saying my passcode is incorrect? I have no computer available to reset it, i’ve been looking other ways to reset the iPhone and restore it back to normal.

iPhone 6s

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 8:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 8:56 AM

I don't think you reset it. Did you buy this recently as a used phone?

You need to borrow a computer or go to an Apple Store.

Passcode forgotten, Locked, iPhone unavailable and Disabled

You can sometimes remedy this without a computer if on iOS 15.2 or later, but you will still need the Apple ID password. It will WIPE the phone.

How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2022 8:56 AM in response to 0hN0APr0bl3m

I don't think you reset it. Did you buy this recently as a used phone?

You need to borrow a computer or go to an Apple Store.

Passcode forgotten, Locked, iPhone unavailable and Disabled

You can sometimes remedy this without a computer if on iOS 15.2 or later, but you will still need the Apple ID password. It will WIPE the phone.

How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

Factory Reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.