Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud notes not syncing to iPhone 12

Hi stupidly I was playing around with my iPhone 12 last night and have done something (I don't know what) which has removed all of my notes from my phone but they are still showing when I log in to my iCloud. I have asked my service provider and googled extensively but nothing is helping to fix the issue. It's difficult for me to visit a store so hoping you can help. Here is a screen shot of how my notes app looks.....

TIA

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 1:09 PM

1 reply

Feb 7, 2022 11:08 AM in response to JSJ6514

Hello JSJ6514,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities!

We understand the notes are no longer showing on your iPhone but they are still on the iCloud website.

Let's check your iCloud settings for the Notes app to see if iCloud is enabled via Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Notes.

Or use this Apple Support page under the 'Set up Notes with iCloud' section: Use Notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If the issue remains, try a normal restart and install any pending updates: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

We hope this helps get your notes syncing as expected with iCloud again.

Cheers!

iCloud notes not syncing to iPhone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.