Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple one family sharing

Can I share my Apple One family account with my adult children who live in different cities in Canada?

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 2:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 12:39 AM

Certain shareable subscriptions from Apple can be shared in a Family Sharing group. Apple One Family is even intended for that. All group members must be in the same country (have an Apple ID account for the same country). Their age or city of residence is not important (if within national borders).

Family Sharing - Apple

What can you do with Family Sharing? - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

… who live in different cities in Canada?

If you (the ‘organizer’) also live in Canada, then it is fine. If you don’t live in Canada, then it won’t work.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2022 12:39 AM in response to janp09

Certain shareable subscriptions from Apple can be shared in a Family Sharing group. Apple One Family is even intended for that. All group members must be in the same country (have an Apple ID account for the same country). Their age or city of residence is not important (if within national borders).

Family Sharing - Apple

What can you do with Family Sharing? - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

… who live in different cities in Canada?

If you (the ‘organizer’) also live in Canada, then it is fine. If you don’t live in Canada, then it won’t work.

Apple one family sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.