Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music account

my Music keeps stopping and a notice comes up saying my account can only be used on one device but I only have my account linked to one device. How can I see who is using my account

iPhone 6, iOS 10

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 2:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 2:46 PM

Hello,

You will need a Mac or PC to view and remove any devices authorized. Also, if you don't know the device, make sure to follow the steps in the second article.

View and remove your devices that are associated with Apple ID purchases - Apple Support

"Use a Mac or PC to find or remove your associated devices

1. On your Mac, open the Apple Music app. Or on your PC, open iTunes for Windows.
  2. From the menu bar, choose Account > View My Account. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. Click Manage Devices. If no devices are associated with your Apple ID, this section won't appear.
  4. If you want to remove a device, click Remove. If you can’t remove a device, sign out of your Apple ID on that device and try again. If you still can't remove it, you might need to wait up to 90 days to associate the device with a different Apple ID."

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

I hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2022 2:46 PM in response to -Aliyah-

Hello,

You will need a Mac or PC to view and remove any devices authorized. Also, if you don't know the device, make sure to follow the steps in the second article.

View and remove your devices that are associated with Apple ID purchases - Apple Support

"Use a Mac or PC to find or remove your associated devices

1. On your Mac, open the Apple Music app. Or on your PC, open iTunes for Windows.
  2. From the menu bar, choose Account > View My Account. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. Click Manage Devices. If no devices are associated with your Apple ID, this section won't appear.
  4. If you want to remove a device, click Remove. If you can’t remove a device, sign out of your Apple ID on that device and try again. If you still can't remove it, you might need to wait up to 90 days to associate the device with a different Apple ID."

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

I hope this helps.

Apple Music account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.