Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music says my ID is linked to other devices

I can not download my music. It keeps saying my ID is linked to other devices.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 3:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 5:36 AM

Have a look at this article: View and remove your devices that are associated with Apple ID purchases - Apple Support - Read "More about associated devices" at the end where it refers to the 90 day wait. This applies to re-downloading past purchases (you can make new purchases), automatic downloads, and iCloud based services such as Family Sharing, Match, and Apple Music.

If you were signed in with another Apple ID on that device there is awaiting period before you can use certain services that the other ID offers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2023 5:36 AM in response to ayanda51

Have a look at this article: View and remove your devices that are associated with Apple ID purchases - Apple Support - Read "More about associated devices" at the end where it refers to the 90 day wait. This applies to re-downloading past purchases (you can make new purchases), automatic downloads, and iCloud based services such as Family Sharing, Match, and Apple Music.

If you were signed in with another Apple ID on that device there is awaiting period before you can use certain services that the other ID offers.

Apple Music says my ID is linked to other devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.