Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitness App Not Working iPhone 13

Hi!

I track workouts on my Apple Watch and review info on my fitness app on my phone. I currently have an iPhone 13 pro max and the new Apple Watch. The app is stuck on the page I included a screenshot of. I tried everything I can find online as far as setting changes. Help!

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 2:59 PM

1 reply

Feb 8, 2022 2:31 PM in response to Yogi363

Hi Yogi363,

We understand you'd like to start viewing your activity data from an Apple Watch on an iPhone. We're happy to offer some guidance.

To set up activity so it can be viewed on the iPhone, go into the Activity app on the watch, scroll down to the bottom of the page and set a goal. If there is already a goal set up in there, just make slight changes to the goal, and that should prompt it to start sending the information to the app on the phone.

If you're still unable to view the activity data in the app on the phone, we'd recommend contacting Apple for assistance: Get Support

Hope this helps. Cheers!

Fitness App Not Working iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.