Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I setup Mailbird app 2 factor authentication for iCloud email address?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 5:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 6:18 PM

First turn on two-factor authentication for your Apple ID if you haven't done that previously. See: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Then get an app-specific password. See: Using app-specific passwords - Apple Support

Then when setting up iCloud email in the Mailbird app, use your Apple ID and use the app-specific password instead of your normal Apple password.

The following has other information that may help: Mail server settings for iCloud email clients - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2022 6:18 PM in response to mikalistare

First turn on two-factor authentication for your Apple ID if you haven't done that previously. See: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Then get an app-specific password. See: Using app-specific passwords - Apple Support

Then when setting up iCloud email in the Mailbird app, use your Apple ID and use the app-specific password instead of your normal Apple password.

The following has other information that may help: Mail server settings for iCloud email clients - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.