Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I already have Apple TV subscription, how do I get the free 3 months?

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 6:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 10:40 PM

The offer is aimed at new subscribers. Current and previous subscribers may not get to see the redeem option.

The offer is an extended free trial. Current and previous subscribers already had enjoyed their trial period. One offer per user or family (in case of Family Sharing).

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

Contact Apple Support for further assistance, if you think your situation is exempted.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2022 10:40 PM in response to KenNickels428

The offer is aimed at new subscribers. Current and previous subscribers may not get to see the redeem option.

The offer is an extended free trial. Current and previous subscribers already had enjoyed their trial period. One offer per user or family (in case of Family Sharing).

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

Contact Apple Support for further assistance, if you think your situation is exempted.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.