Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

3 Months Free

I already pay a monthly fee for Apple Tv. I purchased a new device and I am supposed to get free Apple Tv for three months. What do need to do to get my 3 months free?

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 4:03 PM

Current or previous subscribers may not get to see the redeem button. If you already enjoyed an extended free trial period, then you can’t claim a new offer. One offer per user of family. Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple.

If you believe that you qualify but have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support. Last resort is to contact Apple Support for assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2022 4:03 PM in response to cadpaw

Current or previous subscribers may not get to see the redeem button. If you already enjoyed an extended free trial period, then you can’t claim a new offer. One offer per user of family. Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple.

If you believe that you qualify but have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support. Last resort is to contact Apple Support for assistance.

3 Months Free

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.