Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ subscription

Hi, I just purchased and set up my new Apple TV but it is not giving me the free 12 months for Apple TV +

I previously had it in my iPhone

Posted on May 27, 2021 11:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2021 12:23 AM

Users may get one offer for a free year of Apple TV+. You can’t claim a second offer.

The offer is not aimed at current or previous subscribers. The redeem button may not show if your account is not eligible.

If you feel this is in error, then you can contact the Apple Support staff about that.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2021 12:23 AM in response to ags67

Users may get one offer for a free year of Apple TV+. You can’t claim a second offer.

The offer is not aimed at current or previous subscribers. The redeem button may not show if your account is not eligible.

If you feel this is in error, then you can contact the Apple Support staff about that.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Apple TV+ subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.