Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I remotely sign-out of a Samsung Smart TV with an Apple TV app that was signed in with my account?

I don't have access to the TV anymore.

QNQ6F,

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 6:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 3:11 PM

Hi, Alexander,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you were using the Apple TV app on a smart TV, and forgot to sign out before getting rid of the TV. We're happy to help!

You can remove your Apple ID from devices remotely following the steps here: View and remove your devices that are associated with Apple ID purchases - Apple Support.

Have a wonderful day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2022 3:11 PM in response to AlexanderLG

Hi, Alexander,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you were using the Apple TV app on a smart TV, and forgot to sign out before getting rid of the TV. We're happy to help!

You can remove your Apple ID from devices remotely following the steps here: View and remove your devices that are associated with Apple ID purchases - Apple Support.

Have a wonderful day!

How can I remotely sign-out of a Samsung Smart TV with an Apple TV app that was signed in with my account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.