Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Call on other devices

iPhone Pro 13 Max - Call on other devices selected, on iMac, iPad & MacBook Pro... Those three devices have such bad sound that this feature is unusable. I've called Apple Support and ATT but to no remedy. My old iPhone worked fine and Call on other devices also worked fine... My internet is super fast 500 up/down. No other issues but need to use "call on other devices". Apple said to reboot the router, I did but it's fine. Example if using iMac., MacBook or iPad and go to contacts, call from device, it crackles and can't be used... I tried Facetime on iMac and made a call and the same issue... All signed in correctly with Apple ID and upgraded to latest versions. Any suggestions? I'm thinking it's the internal iPhone that's not linking - Thanks

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 6:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 2:27 PM

You may want to take a look at Make a call with Wi-Fi Calling or check the information below.

- Pie Lover

Similar questions

6 replies

Feb 8, 2022 4:21 PM in response to BlueberryLover

Thank you for the link but I've done this... I was on the phone for 2 hours today with Apple and the problem still exists. Not only did we check everything, reboot and such... UGH... I also noticed tonight that the iMac doesn't want to connect to the iPhone using Bluetooth... I personally think it's an issue with this phone but he ran a diagnostic test and said it was fine.

Feb 9, 2022 11:05 AM in response to BlueberryLover

I called support again this morning and was pushed up a level on this issue again. He reviewed the previous log on my phone and said it must be a software issue. A total reinstall of the operating system. I told him that I did erase and did a restore but he said that probably didn't download The OIS. Got an appointment with the Genius Bar and he basically reinstalled the software. It looked like what I had previously done but he assured me all was changed and newly downloaded. I restored the iPhone and the problem still exists...

Call on other devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.