Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t have the email originally used for my Apple ID anymore

I don’t have the email originally used for my Apple ID anymore because I got hacked the the phone number attached to my email is now longer in use is there a way I can till do this?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 1:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 1:59 PM

Apple IDs have no attachment to emails ope numbers. As long as you remember their password, you can access them and update them as required.

If you no longer remember the password for it, and the email is no longer active, then outside of contacting Apple Support to help you restore access to it, there aren't any options.

See here: link-> How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Otherwise, there may be no way to access that Apple ID anymore. Link-> Get Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2022 1:59 PM in response to Lilygerton

Apple IDs have no attachment to emails ope numbers. As long as you remember their password, you can access them and update them as required.

If you no longer remember the password for it, and the email is no longer active, then outside of contacting Apple Support to help you restore access to it, there aren't any options.

See here: link-> How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Otherwise, there may be no way to access that Apple ID anymore. Link-> Get Support

I don’t have the email originally used for my Apple ID anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.