Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My watch will not show Minnie Mouse. I can hear the time if I touch my watch help!!

My watch will not show Minnie Mouse. I can hear her if I touch my watch. Help

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 3:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 11:42 AM

Hello Vettechgella,

We're glad you thought to ask Apple Support Communities about the issue you're having with Minnie Mouse not appearing on your Apple Watch, but you can hear her speak the time. If you haven't already, restart both your Apple Watch and paired iPhone as restarting can resolve many odd issues:

Restart your iPhone

Restart your Apple Watch

If the behavior continues, change to a different watch face to see if it works as expected. If so, change back to Minnie Mouse to see if it works as expected. Steps to change your watch face can be found under Step 1 here: Hear Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse speak the time

If this continues, let us know more:

• Did the other watch faces work as expected, including Mickey Mouse?
  • Did you customize the Minnie Mouse watch face, and if so, does putting it back to default help?
  • Which software versions are installed on your Apple Watch and paired iPhone? Tap Settings > General > About on both devices to find out.

The more details you can provide the better.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2022 11:42 AM in response to Vettechgella

Hello Vettechgella,

We're glad you thought to ask Apple Support Communities about the issue you're having with Minnie Mouse not appearing on your Apple Watch, but you can hear her speak the time. If you haven't already, restart both your Apple Watch and paired iPhone as restarting can resolve many odd issues:

Restart your iPhone

Restart your Apple Watch

If the behavior continues, change to a different watch face to see if it works as expected. If so, change back to Minnie Mouse to see if it works as expected. Steps to change your watch face can be found under Step 1 here: Hear Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse speak the time

If this continues, let us know more:

• Did the other watch faces work as expected, including Mickey Mouse?
  • Did you customize the Minnie Mouse watch face, and if so, does putting it back to default help?
  • Which software versions are installed on your Apple Watch and paired iPhone? Tap Settings > General > About on both devices to find out.

The more details you can provide the better.

Take care.

My watch will not show Minnie Mouse. I can hear the time if I touch my watch help!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.