Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Macbook pro 13 inch has a problem, my speakers sound shock...

When the volume is turned on, my MacBook's speakers make a shock sound. At least there will be 1-2 time. Sometimes there is a shock sounds be that sounds like it will make my speaker is about to break. It's been since the first week of purchase. I tried turning it on softly and it still have a shock sounds. And when I swiping the website up, there will be a shock sound as well.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 7:41 PM

1 reply

Feb 9, 2022 2:09 PM in response to khemarin33

Hello khemarin33, 

Apple Support Communities is a great place for help with the internal speakers on your MacBook. From the description, it sounds as though you’re having issues with the audio quality. To confirm, do you notice if this issue happens if you play audio when using a wired or Bluetooth headset, or does the issue only occur with the internal speakers? If the issue only occurs with the internal speakers, have you confirmed there’s not external items potentially touching the MacBook that may be vibrating, and do you notice the issue at all volume levels? If so, reaching out to Apple would be the right step for looking in to this issue further. Their contact details can be found via the Get Support website. 

You may also find the following article helpful. While the title of the article outlines a different issue, the steps may help with reaching a resolution. 

If the internal speakers on your Mac aren’t working 

Take care!

My Macbook pro 13 inch has a problem, my speakers sound shock...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.