You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Backup photos

So i backup everything on my phone because i was going to reset my phone but since i thought icloud was supposed to keep your pictures in icloud. I decided to delete them and I proceeded reseting my phone and now when i go back to my backup. I don't see no pictures. I checked Icloud as well and nothing. Can someone help me get my pictures back. I have very important documents.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 12:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 2:02 AM

Your only hope is the Recently Deleted folder in your Photos app. You can select all from there and recover them.

You can do this in Photos on your iPhone, or in iCloud (or Photos on a Mac if you have one).

On your iPhone touch on the Albums tab at the foot of the screen and then scroll to the bottom of the albums screen. You'll see one of the options is Recently Deleted. Touch on Recently Deleted. Then in the Recently Deleted page touch on Select (up the top). This reveals some more options, one of which is Recover All.

All this of course depends on you not having permanently deleted them earlier by touching on Delete All.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 9, 2022 2:02 AM in response to lowkssab

Your only hope is the Recently Deleted folder in your Photos app. You can select all from there and recover them.

You can do this in Photos on your iPhone, or in iCloud (or Photos on a Mac if you have one).

On your iPhone touch on the Albums tab at the foot of the screen and then scroll to the bottom of the albums screen. You'll see one of the options is Recently Deleted. Touch on Recently Deleted. Then in the Recently Deleted page touch on Select (up the top). This reveals some more options, one of which is Recover All.

All this of course depends on you not having permanently deleted them earlier by touching on Delete All.

Backup photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.