Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 mini with iOS 15.3 randomly dropping calls after a couple of minutes...

I have same issue for IOS 15.3 and same happened for IOS 15.2.1. Network is Orange - Romania. I've reset the Network settings, Diagnostics run by apple support guy, sim card is clean(they asked me to remove it from the phone and swipe it clean), Network Carrier is updated, Airplane mode on/off, what else can i do? Issue re-appears after some time...

Apple support told me they don't have any bug reported for this model which is not correct, as i see so many questions in the forum.

Anyway, i've created a bug report specifying what is happening in my case, hopefully they will come with a solution before i decide to renounce at this phone and/or brand completely.

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 12:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 9:48 PM

ionela256 Said:

"Hi, The IOS updates were performed via Wifi. Yesterday i also changed the sim to esim to remove the posibility that the old sim is broken or something similiar. Issue reappeared after. Any other ideas? Thanks"

-------

You are welcome.

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the come who provide you with the service os the SIM Card.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2022 9:48 PM in response to ionela256

ionela256 Said:

"Hi, The IOS updates were performed via Wifi. Yesterday i also changed the sim to esim to remove the posibility that the old sim is broken or something similiar. Issue reappeared after. Any other ideas? Thanks"

-------

You are welcome.

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the come who provide you with the service os the SIM Card.

Feb 11, 2022 7:21 PM in response to ionela256

ionela256 Said:

"iPhone 13 mini with iOS 15.3 randomly dropping calls after a couple of minutes...: If that would be the case, that the Cellular service is causing this problem, then same sim added to another phone would have the same issue, right? This is happening only on this phone."

-------

An Unsuccessful iOS Update:

The network being in use would have played roll in this. So was this installed via Cellular, through your computer's Wifi? Or on thee iPhone itself?

Was this Updated Via Cellular?

The only way a Cellular service may have a role in this is if you installed this update over Cellular. See my user Tip: Use an iPhone 12, that is using 5G in order to update over Cellular - User Tip.. If it was performed over a network connection, then it would have been before over a home Wifi, and cellular would have played no role in this.

Feb 9, 2022 12:34 AM in response to ionela256

ionela256 Said:

"iPhone 13 mini with iOS 15.3 randomly dropping calls after a couple of minutes...: i've created a bug report specifying what is happening in my case, hopefully they will come with a solution before i decide to renounce at this phone and/or brand completely."

-------

Excellent job creating the bug report! Thanks for doing your hat. It will help many for certain.

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Cellular.

iPhone 13 mini with iOS 15.3 randomly dropping calls after a couple of minutes...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.