Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods - click function

Hi! I bought new AirPod Pros in December. They are great but I am starting to have problems with the "play/pause/f.f. and f.r." click function. It clicks the same way as before but nothing happens Sometimes it works, sometimes not. They have not been exposed to anything that logically could be the cause. Is this a common problem with the new AirPod Pros and what should I do??

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 3:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 12:23 AM

Skage Said:

"AirPods - click function: Hi! I bought new AirPod Pros in December. They are great but I am starting to have problems with the "play/pause/f.f. and f.r." click function.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Tapping:

The method of doing so depends on the model. So, go Here: Pause, skip, and adjust volume with your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2022 12:23 AM in response to Skage

Skage Said:

"AirPods - click function: Hi! I bought new AirPod Pros in December. They are great but I am starting to have problems with the "play/pause/f.f. and f.r." click function.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Tapping:

The method of doing so depends on the model. So, go Here: Pause, skip, and adjust volume with your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

AirPods - click function

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.