Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Setting up Apple TV 4K box and can't find TV provider

Hello... I'm setting up my new Apple TV box, but cannot find my TV provider. How do I do this? I'm in Ontario, Canada on Rogers. Thanks.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 10:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 6:34 AM

TV providers that let you sign in on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV - Apple Support

In Canada, Telus and VMedia are TV providers that can be used for single sign-on. Others are not supported for this feature at this time. Then skip this setting. You’ll have to sign in for each app separately, for apps that require a TV provider sign-in: Citytv app, CTV app, Global TV app, and perhaps others.

Unfortunately, Rogers doesn’t seem to have a dedicated app for Apple TV for their own channels. Be sure to request that with them, though. For now, you’ll have to use their Nextbox for their TV provider services that don’t have an app for Apple TV.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2022 6:34 AM in response to Brenfair

TV providers that let you sign in on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV - Apple Support

In Canada, Telus and VMedia are TV providers that can be used for single sign-on. Others are not supported for this feature at this time. Then skip this setting. You’ll have to sign in for each app separately, for apps that require a TV provider sign-in: Citytv app, CTV app, Global TV app, and perhaps others.

Unfortunately, Rogers doesn’t seem to have a dedicated app for Apple TV for their own channels. Be sure to request that with them, though. For now, you’ll have to use their Nextbox for their TV provider services that don’t have an app for Apple TV.

Setting up Apple TV 4K box and can't find TV provider

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.