Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I log into iCloud but can only locate my phone. I need to see my photos please

I have the .99 a month subscription

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 12:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 1:04 PM

What device are you using? The following is information for current iOS versions Which iCloud.com features are available in the browser on your device - Apple Support but in older iOS versions, the only option for Safari on mobile devices logging into iCloud.com was Find My iPhone.

Also note that you cannot view the contents of an iCloud Backup on iCloud.com no matter what device or browser you use. Photos on iCloud.com are photos that are synced via iCloud Photos -- see: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2022 1:04 PM in response to kathlyne55

What device are you using? The following is information for current iOS versions Which iCloud.com features are available in the browser on your device - Apple Support but in older iOS versions, the only option for Safari on mobile devices logging into iCloud.com was Find My iPhone.

Also note that you cannot view the contents of an iCloud Backup on iCloud.com no matter what device or browser you use. Photos on iCloud.com are photos that are synced via iCloud Photos -- see: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

I log into iCloud but can only locate my phone. I need to see my photos please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.