Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I get 2T of icloud storage without having to upgrade to apple one Premier?

I would like to subscribe to Apple One, but I need the 2T of storage I get with my icloud+, and I don't want to pay the $30 a month for Apple One Premier.

Mac mini, macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 6:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 9:19 PM

You have some choices -

The monthly cost for the 2TB iCloud Drive+ (in $US) is $9.99. See here.

The monthly cost of Apple One Individual plan is $14.95 which includes the 200GB iCloud + plan, as shown on this page

The monthly cost of Apple One Family plan is $19.95 which includes the 200GB iCloud + plan, as shown on this page.

The monthly cost of Apple One Premier plan is $29.95 which includes the 2 TB iCloud + plan, as shown on this page.

What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One explains what happens if you already have the 2TB iCloud+ and and buy the Individual or the Family Apple One Plan, (which as the linked page says: If the iCloud storage included in Apple One is less than your current plan): You keep both your current iCloud+ plan and the iCloud storage in Apple One.

...and separate billing for the two

The difference between subscribing separately to the Apple One family plan and an additional iCloud+ 2TB plan compared with the Apple One Premier plan is one cent.

However, you do save a bit more on subscribing separately to the Apple One Individual plan and an additional iCloud+ 2TB plan compared with the Apple One Premier plan - $5.01 per month.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2022 9:19 PM in response to AlexPendragon

You have some choices -

The monthly cost for the 2TB iCloud Drive+ (in $US) is $9.99. See here.

The monthly cost of Apple One Individual plan is $14.95 which includes the 200GB iCloud + plan, as shown on this page

The monthly cost of Apple One Family plan is $19.95 which includes the 200GB iCloud + plan, as shown on this page.

The monthly cost of Apple One Premier plan is $29.95 which includes the 2 TB iCloud + plan, as shown on this page.

What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One explains what happens if you already have the 2TB iCloud+ and and buy the Individual or the Family Apple One Plan, (which as the linked page says: If the iCloud storage included in Apple One is less than your current plan): You keep both your current iCloud+ plan and the iCloud storage in Apple One.

...and separate billing for the two

The difference between subscribing separately to the Apple One family plan and an additional iCloud+ 2TB plan compared with the Apple One Premier plan is one cent.

However, you do save a bit more on subscribing separately to the Apple One Individual plan and an additional iCloud+ 2TB plan compared with the Apple One Premier plan - $5.01 per month.

can I get 2T of icloud storage without having to upgrade to apple one Premier?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.