Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Popping splurt noises from speakers on new MacBook Pro 14inch

Out of the box having a speaker popping noise, playing music through YouTube and SoundCloud on Safari/Chrome/Firefox and also when using VLC and Zoom, whatever basically. Occurs randomly and just a short pop, like when you plug a 3.5m speaker jack in, attached to some terrible speakers, that static crack noise, happens up to 11 times in an hour. Been through Apple support, which also identified some trackpad issue through a system diagnostics, and because I didn't have a chance to test this when my boss brought it I am now out of the out-of-box warranty period and they want me to send it away for repair!! All updates are done, reboots, troubleshooting with Apple Care. First week using it and it has two issues. It makes the noise even if I'm doing nothing, as I had read people having issues when changing tabs or songs. Sucky

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 7:33 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Popping splurt noises from speakers on new MacBook Pro 14inch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.