Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want italian subtitle on the italian mooview. only english subtitles show

how can I do it?

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 1:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 5:07 AM

It is up to each movie studio to determine which subtitles to include. Users can’t add to that.

You will have to choose from what is offered. You can view the list of included subtitles for each movie on the Details page, where you also have the Play/Buy/Rent options.

If your preferred subtitles are included in the stream, then you can select them as described on Change subtitles or languages for videos in the Apple TV app or iTunes Store - Apple Support.

What is your model Apple TV? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

What is the country for your Apple ID account? Subtitle options will be different for e.g. Italy or Canada.

What movie title(s) did you have issues with?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2022 5:07 AM in response to zvi224

It is up to each movie studio to determine which subtitles to include. Users can’t add to that.

You will have to choose from what is offered. You can view the list of included subtitles for each movie on the Details page, where you also have the Play/Buy/Rent options.

If your preferred subtitles are included in the stream, then you can select them as described on Change subtitles or languages for videos in the Apple TV app or iTunes Store - Apple Support.

What is your model Apple TV? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

What is the country for your Apple ID account? Subtitle options will be different for e.g. Italy or Canada.

What movie title(s) did you have issues with?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.