Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to get subtitles?

how to get subtitles on Apple+

3811X,

Posted on Jan 14, 2023 5:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2023 5:35 PM

if you tap the screen when in full screen, there should be a button that looks like a text message. You can click on that and select your language. I think that websites don't support it but it should be pretty universal.

4 replies

Jan 14, 2023 7:20 PM in response to bru-new

I agree with the other users comment. Apple's subtitles SUCK!!! There is not option to change the color, background, or font size. they use a transparent white subtitle that you can't read. I've contacted Apple about this issue and they haven't done anything to fix the issue. I'm considering canceling Apple TV because a lot of the shows are in different languages and without legible subtitles you can't figure out what is going on!!!!

how to get subtitles?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.