Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is the screen of iPhone 13 Pro anti scratch?

Hello, I need to know if the screen of 13 pro is anti scratch just like MacBook or not

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 2:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 4:06 PM

I'm going to be direct in my response. NO, iPhone 13 Pro is NOT anti-scratch and if you don't put a good quality screen protector on it, you can fully expect to see from micro to deeper scratches over time. Most all Apple Stores install Screen Protectors from Belkin, which are very good. Best Buy sells various brands of screen protectors as does Amazon. I would personally NEVER not have a screen protector on my iPhones. In fact, I install one the minute the phone is taken out of its box, before its ever turned on.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2022 4:06 PM in response to wowmody

I'm going to be direct in my response. NO, iPhone 13 Pro is NOT anti-scratch and if you don't put a good quality screen protector on it, you can fully expect to see from micro to deeper scratches over time. Most all Apple Stores install Screen Protectors from Belkin, which are very good. Best Buy sells various brands of screen protectors as does Amazon. I would personally NEVER not have a screen protector on my iPhones. In fact, I install one the minute the phone is taken out of its box, before its ever turned on.

Is the screen of iPhone 13 Pro anti scratch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.