Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add more storage because I only have 38 GB

Hey give me messages on my iPad that I am full of storage even though I can’t delete anything that will actually free up anything it’s all in the pictures that I deleted and the iPad itself how do I delete pictures from the iCloud

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 7:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 7:29 AM

You need to understand the difference between iPad and iCloud storage, and it seems that you came to the forum from that support document. The storage on the iPad cannot be increased, except to delete unwanted or unused content. There is minimal content that you can remove to free content, but you can go to Settings>General>iPad Storage to see a graph of what things are taking up storage on the device. It should also give you the option to Offload any unused apps. When you use iCloud Photos, that puts your Photos in iCloud, but also keeps a copy synced to your device. You can change the resolution of the photos you save on your device, but your best option is to import the photos from your iPad to a computer for storage, give the low amount of space you have on the iPad.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2022 7:29 AM in response to Davidmm1133

You need to understand the difference between iPad and iCloud storage, and it seems that you came to the forum from that support document. The storage on the iPad cannot be increased, except to delete unwanted or unused content. There is minimal content that you can remove to free content, but you can go to Settings>General>iPad Storage to see a graph of what things are taking up storage on the device. It should also give you the option to Offload any unused apps. When you use iCloud Photos, that puts your Photos in iCloud, but also keeps a copy synced to your device. You can change the resolution of the photos you save on your device, but your best option is to import the photos from your iPad to a computer for storage, give the low amount of space you have on the iPad.

How do I add more storage because I only have 38 GB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.