Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime overlays itself over all other apps after Monterey update and i cant see how to turn that off.

FaceTime overlays itself over all other apps after Monterey update and i cant see how to turn that off. It makes FaceTime calling a pain because I cannot search for stuff or help whoever ink calling if they ask me questions or anything like that. I can't see my other apps at all because FaceTime just automatically places itself over any apps I use. When it is in window mode, clicking next to it does nothing. it selects whatever is behind FaceTime but does not push whatever I click in front of FaceTime like it used to do. how can I turn this off so that FaceTime stays in the same place and turn the camera on and off by itself like it did on Big Sur?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 8:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 4:28 PM

Perhaps this information will be of use?

https://support.apple.com/guide/facetime/change-your-view-of-a-call-fctm35523/mac

6 replies

FaceTime overlays itself over all other apps after Monterey update and i cant see how to turn that off.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.