You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All emails disappeared

I have 5 email accounts and all email just magically disappeared. They also got removed from gmail server and Hotmail server. I’m really disappointed.

I will never use Apple mail app. Never never again.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 10:55 PM

6 replies

Feb 11, 2022 11:43 PM in response to Abde7

Abde7 Said:

"All emails disappeared: I want to add that only the inbox emails were vanished, still have sent emails and emails saved in folders, spam and trash emails still there, only inbox emails were disappeared. [...]No one has access to my iPhone."

-------

Thank you for the followup replies.

Any Recent Updates?:

If you recently updated your iPhone, then it may be a bug in the update. So, if recently updated, report this to Apple. Apple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when the issue began(recently after an update), and how you have troubleshot it thus far. Include a link to this post: (https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253659477)
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Feb 11, 2022 11:05 PM in response to Abde7

Abde7 Said:

"All emails disappeared: I have 5 email accounts and all email just magically disappeared. They also got removed from gmail server and Hotmail server. I’m really disappointed. I will never use Apple mail app. Never never again."

--------

New App Password:

Disappeared from what? If they are not in Mail, then add them back. Note that you would need a new App Password every so offten, being that Mail is a third party app. You cannot log in using your eMail address password. As an example, go here for gmail: Sign in Using App Passwords - Gmail Help - Google Support

All emails disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.