You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your iPhone has been hacked pop up message

I just received a pop up message when accessing a site on Google saying that my phone had been hacked.

There was no way to move away from the screen with hitting the ok button. Sensing this was a scam I went to settings and deleted all website data from Safari.

is there anything else that I need to do to protect my account and personal data?

thanks in advance

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 5:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 5:58 AM

Being aware that an iPhone, unless jailbroken, cannot be hacked remotely if you ignore and DO NOT respond/click on any link that it might contain, see this support article:--> Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

To feel more comfortable, in addition to deleting the history and cookies from Safari, you can change your Apple ID password.

Regards

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 12, 2022 5:58 AM in response to KatieK271

Being aware that an iPhone, unless jailbroken, cannot be hacked remotely if you ignore and DO NOT respond/click on any link that it might contain, see this support article:--> Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

To feel more comfortable, in addition to deleting the history and cookies from Safari, you can change your Apple ID password.

Regards

Giulio

Your iPhone has been hacked pop up message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.