Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where are the 3 months of free TV with the new iphone?

Why does it say 3 months free Apple Tv in the settings of my new iphone13 but when I click on it , it takes me to a page that says I can have 7 free days and then have to pay £4.99/month?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 8:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 9:26 AM

- Redeem the offer on your new eligible Apple device (iPhone), not on a different device where you may get the message or notification.

- Redeem the offer within the first 90 days.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

↳ Step 5 says to contact Apple if the previous steps weren’t conclusive. They can assist if needed.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2022 9:26 AM in response to 1Fozziebear

- Redeem the offer on your new eligible Apple device (iPhone), not on a different device where you may get the message or notification.

- Redeem the offer within the first 90 days.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

↳ Step 5 says to contact Apple if the previous steps weren’t conclusive. They can assist if needed.

Where are the 3 months of free TV with the new iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.