Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I have subscribed to Apple TV, why was I able to watch CODA but unable to watch Wadjda, which says How to Watch - You can buy rent or subscribe in the Apple TV app on IPhone, IPadand other …

if I am subscribed to Apple TV, why does it say I must subscribe to watch certain movies?

FireTVEdition-4K(2020),

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 4:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 6:25 PM

The subscription is for Apple TV+ (note the "+"), Apple's streaming service and it only includes Apple TV+ content; it does not include other shows that you can purchase access to in Apple TV. CODA is Apple TV+ content, Wadjda is not. To see everything that is included in Apple TV+, go to Apple TV+ - Apple and scroll down to the "See full lineup" button.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2022 6:25 PM in response to macgb52

The subscription is for Apple TV+ (note the "+"), Apple's streaming service and it only includes Apple TV+ content; it does not include other shows that you can purchase access to in Apple TV. CODA is Apple TV+ content, Wadjda is not. To see everything that is included in Apple TV+, go to Apple TV+ - Apple and scroll down to the "See full lineup" button.

If I have subscribed to Apple TV, why was I able to watch CODA but unable to watch Wadjda, which says How to Watch - You can buy rent or subscribe in the Apple TV app on IPhone, IPadand other …

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.