Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to load Calendar On website.

Hi all!

ive having a small issues, that I hope i can get some help with.

my calendar doesnt seem to be syncing between my phone and the icloud.

things ive tried.

so went to Icloud > myusername > toggled off calendar then back on again. Also deleted the local calendar then.

ive deleted the calendar app on the phone and reinstalled, ive also went into accounts and ensured that all accounts are sending contacts and calendars to the cloud. But as soon as I log into

icloud.com/calendar I am getting message “Unable to load Calendar”

so the knock on effect is that my subscribed calendar on my iphone isn’t syncing to cloud.

yes bugger! Im not a complete technophobe ive tried quite a few workarounds, restarting phone. Anyone one any none obvious ideas to try?

many thanks

norm

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 1:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 1:49 AM

Ok so i got someone elses phone… i discovered that you cant access calendars on the icloud website on an ios device.

yes stupid me.

doesnt explain the full situation, i need to wait until i can get the hold of my mac computer which is overseas to add a subscription calendar to the icloud to then access it on other devices.

lot of searching and banging my head off the wall but it. Bottom line is subscribing to calendars should be done on a mac to then allow it to be synced across ios devices.

Similar questions

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2022 1:49 AM in response to Normski105

Ok so i got someone elses phone… i discovered that you cant access calendars on the icloud website on an ios device.

yes stupid me.

doesnt explain the full situation, i need to wait until i can get the hold of my mac computer which is overseas to add a subscription calendar to the icloud to then access it on other devices.

lot of searching and banging my head off the wall but it. Bottom line is subscribing to calendars should be done on a mac to then allow it to be synced across ios devices.

Feb 14, 2022 11:36 AM in response to Normski105

Hi Normski105,

We'd like to help you find the best resolution path for using your Calendar on iCloud. You have done some good steps so far, and we have some further suggestions that may help. Looking over If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync, there are some great steps to try here, and even more importantly the section under "iCloud.com". If you continue to have issues after following these steps, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support. You can use the link below, if needed.

Get Support

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Feb 15, 2022 7:45 AM in response to Normski105

Hi Normski105,

That would be correct if you are trying to access Calendars via iCloud.com on the iOS device. This would be expected as items such as Mail, Photos, iCloud Drive, Notes, Reminders, and Find iPhone would appear. In addition to this, in text below should advise using the apps or desktop computer with a link to Which iCloud.com features are available in the browser on your device. If you would like to see additional options and management of iCloud through a browser on iOS, you can leave Product Feedback. If you do have issues further with your Mac that appears to be unexpected behavior,  you'll want to reach out to Apple Support. You can use the link below, if needed.

Get Support

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Feb 14, 2022 1:18 PM in response to ryane77

Hi Ryane

sadly i tried all the suggestions already referred.

So I know icloud is able to see my calendars but its not being able to pull the data.

when I try access icloud.com/calendars its just says its unable to load Calendar.

ive tried the settings on my phone but cant see anything obvious that would prevent it from stop sending data and entries to icloud.

turned off and on phone carried out the updates. Deleted calendars then reinstalled

Unable to load Calendar On website.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.