Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to merge call from iPhone 13 Pro

I can't merge the call when swap to iPhone 13 Pro from iPhone 11 and swapped from Smartone to CMHK. I can't do the three party call after the changes.

I found the solution, call the new service provider to enable the call waiting features. Then works fine. Just the knowledge sharing.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 5:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 11:23 PM

Merge call is a Carrier specific feature. Please contact them.

For Voice calls:- SMS, MMS, WiFi Call, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, Call Merge, Conference Call, Hotspot, VoiceMail (Visual or Normal) all are Carrier Specific features. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider), the agency that issued the SIM / eSIM to you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2022 11:23 PM in response to gsronald

Merge call is a Carrier specific feature. Please contact them.

For Voice calls:- SMS, MMS, WiFi Call, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, Call Merge, Conference Call, Hotspot, VoiceMail (Visual or Normal) all are Carrier Specific features. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider), the agency that issued the SIM / eSIM to you.

Unable to merge call from iPhone 13 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.