Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone Unavailable - Apple Store help?

Hello, recently I dropped my phone which made the touchscreen completely bug out. It had ''ghost touch'' as if someone was constantly pressing it, and another corner of the screen was disabled.

Because of this, my password was automatically filled in wrong a bunch of times. Now I am stuck on a screen that says ''iPhone Unavailable''. Once I was able to connect it to my laptop, I couldn't make a backup anymore or any such thing. My latest backup is from quite a while ago- is it possible to regain access to the pictures that are not backed up/access to my phone in general without deleting?

I don't mind switching to a new phone or a new screen, but some pictures I made are very valuable to me. I am willing and able to visit an apple store that has a genius bar, but in the meanwhile I can't call to make a reservation as I don't have my phone...

iPhone XS

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 4:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 4:03 PM

Backups must occur before catastrophes. After a catastrophe it’s too late. Your photos that have not been backed up are almost certainly gone.

1 reply

Iphone Unavailable - Apple Store help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.