Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Save as PDF issue

I recently updated my computer last week (Feb 2022) and prior to this update I was able to click and drag thumbnails of documents from large PDFs and also click "File --> Export as PDF" as well as "Print --> Save as PDF." Ever since this new update, I have not been able to do this with my files. As a teacher this is something I do what feels like a million times a day and now my job is much harder because it's like my PDF only will print all 300 pages of my curriculum documents or a single one. Anyone know how to fix this? It worked fine before I updated my Mac to the newest software macOS Monterey Version 12.1

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 5:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2022 6:19 AM

alixc333 wrote:

I recently updated my computer last week (Feb 2022) and prior to this update I was able to click and drag thumbnails of documents from large PDFs and also click "File --> Export as PDF" as well as "Print --> Save as PDF." Ever since this new update, I have not been able to do this with my files.

It worked fine before I updated my Mac to the newest software macOS Monterey Version 12.1

The current stable release of Monterey macOS is 12.2.1

I would verify you are current—Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2022 6:19 AM in response to alixc333

alixc333 wrote:

I recently updated my computer last week (Feb 2022) and prior to this update I was able to click and drag thumbnails of documents from large PDFs and also click "File --> Export as PDF" as well as "Print --> Save as PDF." Ever since this new update, I have not been able to do this with my files.

It worked fine before I updated my Mac to the newest software macOS Monterey Version 12.1

The current stable release of Monterey macOS is 12.2.1

I would verify you are current—Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

Save as PDF issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.