Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, why currently i cannot watch movies in apple tv mentioned that video not available in my region? Two days ago there was no issue and at the moment i can watch in my iphone?

Hi, why currently i cannot watch movies in apple tv mentioned that video not available in my region? Two days ago there was no issue and at the moment i can watch in my iphone?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 15

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 5:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 7:06 PM

Hi Hutomo, unfortunately this is something that pops up for users. This error is usually is due to the movie/music/content either having a precise span of time that it is allowed to be offered in a particular country/region, or the distributor and/or owner of the content has asked for it to not be offered in that country/region. .

Two things you can check:

• If you are using a VPN and the server your VPN is pointing to has changed, this could cause the content provider to now see you in a different country/region.
  • There is a bug in the app causing the error message. If this is the case it usually will resolve given time. You could go to the app provider's support to open a case.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2022 7:06 PM in response to hutomo_y

Hi Hutomo, unfortunately this is something that pops up for users. This error is usually is due to the movie/music/content either having a precise span of time that it is allowed to be offered in a particular country/region, or the distributor and/or owner of the content has asked for it to not be offered in that country/region. .

Two things you can check:

• If you are using a VPN and the server your VPN is pointing to has changed, this could cause the content provider to now see you in a different country/region.
  • There is a bug in the app causing the error message. If this is the case it usually will resolve given time. You could go to the app provider's support to open a case.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.