Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t have an iMac or a MacBook so I can back it up on that and I have an iPhone 7 and it won’t let me update it

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 7:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 9:34 PM

Your question is a bit confusing - are you saying that your phone is full and you can't download the installer because it won't fit?

Without having a computer you will either have to find a friend with a Mac or a PC with iTunes, and update your iPhone with that, or remove content from your phone to make space for the installer to download. Apple's support document If you need more space for an update on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch might help....or ultimately buy a bigger iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2022 9:34 PM in response to NoahMartinez1521

Your question is a bit confusing - are you saying that your phone is full and you can't download the installer because it won't fit?

Without having a computer you will either have to find a friend with a Mac or a PC with iTunes, and update your iPhone with that, or remove content from your phone to make space for the installer to download. Apple's support document If you need more space for an update on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch might help....or ultimately buy a bigger iPhone.

I don’t have an iMac or a MacBook so I can back it up on that and I have an iPhone 7 and it won’t let me update it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.