Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Related Article: What to do before you sell, give away, trade in, or recycle your Mac

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trade In Tracking

I already received my new device but I dont know what is the state of my trade in kit to return my "old device", how can I tracking?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Feb 14, 2022 8:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 6:12 AM

In fact, I had to contact support so that they could give me the tracking number with UPS since in the purchase section, although the item appeared, it did not show the TRACK option. With support it didn't take more than 5 minutes for them to give me the ID and validate the status.

Thanks for your answer

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2022 6:12 AM in response to 1ssmith

In fact, I had to contact support so that they could give me the tracking number with UPS since in the purchase section, although the item appeared, it did not show the TRACK option. With support it didn't take more than 5 minutes for them to give me the ID and validate the status.

Thanks for your answer

Feb 16, 2022 6:08 AM in response to oskrandresmedina

Hello oskrandresmedina,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. We understand you have questions about tracking your trade-in. To start, check out the details on this page about trading in your device: Apple Trade In - Apple

"If your trade-in will be applied as a credit toward an online purchase, you can track it from your Apple Store account. If you’re trading in for an Apple Gift Card, you can track it here."

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Trade In Tracking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.