Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Very poor photo quality on iPhone 13 pro

Hey there, I’ve just upgraded from iPhone SE 2nd gen to iPhone 13 pro. I’m severely disappointed in the camera quality, and apparently I’m not alone in this. I’ve tried every setting, every lens, every scene, photos just look horrible compared to my little SE. No detail, washed out, and downright blurry on most. I’m probably going to return the phone, it’s far too expensive to be faffing about with the camera as much as you have to to get something half decent. Really disappointing:(

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 4:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies

Feb 15, 2022 4:53 AM in response to SravanKrA

Thanks. I’ve already had a good look around the site and these pages - to no avail. SE photos are coming out stunning - iPhone 13 is still garbage by comparison. For reference I’m a photographer by profession, so I don’t think I’m missing anything more. I think it’s the auto HDR that’s messing up images - and no way to turn that off. 🤷‍♀️

Very poor photo quality on iPhone 13 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.