Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete my Apple Streaming for Acorn account?

Apple Streaming for Acorn has 2 accounts and none work. How do I delete both Acorn streaming completely? Need support phone number too.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

UNU7090,

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 12:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 2:19 PM

If you subscribe with billing through Apple:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you have more than one Apple ID account, then you will have to check for each one.

Subscriptions for the Acorn TV app on an Apple device, and subscriptions for the Acorn TV tv channel can co-exist. These types of subscription each have their own use, and are not exchangeable.

If you subscribe with Acorn TV directly, then you would have an Acorn account, and you’ll have to cancel with them.

If you subscribe to Acorn TV through another provider (e.g. Amazon), then you’ll have to cancel with them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2022 2:19 PM in response to NeedHelpStreaming

If you subscribe with billing through Apple:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you have more than one Apple ID account, then you will have to check for each one.

Subscriptions for the Acorn TV app on an Apple device, and subscriptions for the Acorn TV tv channel can co-exist. These types of subscription each have their own use, and are not exchangeable.

If you subscribe with Acorn TV directly, then you would have an Acorn account, and you’ll have to cancel with them.

If you subscribe to Acorn TV through another provider (e.g. Amazon), then you’ll have to cancel with them.

How to delete my Apple Streaming for Acorn account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.