Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CONNECTION BETWEEN MY MAC AND APPLE TV

we used to watch our films from my computer on Apple TV, but it stopped working today. I am kind a lost. On the computer it shows that sharing is on, but on Apple TV it gives a message that "to access my iTune library on Apple TV and need to turn on Home Sharing ...

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 6:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2022 10:11 PM

Use Home Sharing to share media from a computer to other devices - Apple Support

For Home Sharing to work, both devices need to be on, and on the same home network. Both devices need to have Home Sharing activated with the same Apple ID account. Then you should be able to access the library on the computer from the Apple TV.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2022 10:11 PM in response to vladd007

Use Home Sharing to share media from a computer to other devices - Apple Support

For Home Sharing to work, both devices need to be on, and on the same home network. Both devices need to have Home Sharing activated with the same Apple ID account. Then you should be able to access the library on the computer from the Apple TV.

CONNECTION BETWEEN MY MAC AND APPLE TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.