Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HP 2700 AirPrinter not connecting

I changed WiFi provider. For the last 2 days I have tried to connect the HP2700 AirPrinter to my iPad Air to the new network. I’ve tried everything I know and followed advice on YouTube without success. I would be very grateful for all advice.

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 4:04 AM

2 replies

Feb 17, 2022 7:50 AM in response to Senorita6

Hi Senorita6,

We understand you need assistance connecting your printer to your Wi-Fi network. We would recommend the following article that may help:

Connect an AirPrint printer to a Wi-Fi network

We would also suggest checking the printer's documentation for detailed instructions that can help, or contacting the printer manufacturer.

Hope this helps!

Have a great day.

Feb 17, 2022 8:57 AM in response to Senorita6

Hi,

It would probably be correct to assume that this is an HP DeskJet 2700 All-In-One Printer, which is listed in About AirPrint - Apple Support as a supported model.

The first part would be the connection to the wireless network (Wi-Fi router). If necessary/applicable, try WPS (http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06611085#d0e2596).

Once the printer has been connected to the router, make sure that your iPad is connected to the same network.

If the iPad cannot find the AirPrint printer, you could try the following procedure:

Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPad, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPad. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

HP 2700 AirPrinter not connecting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.