Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer photo to Windows 10 or External drive

Hi, I have a iphone 12 pro max, with 250GB capacity and registered for 50 GB of icloud backup. I received a message on my phone that icloud is maxed out, I need to increase the size of icloud or it wont back up more of information, pics &...as I

add in.

I tried to connect my iphone to a Win 10 computer with an external drive. I was hoping to copy some of my pictures into the external drive and remove them from my phone.

Unfortunately, when I connect the phone to the computer and open the folder on the computer, I don't see all the pictures. I only see some of them. Literally I don't see many of my old pictures in the folder. However I see them on the phone!

I read few solution and it was suggested to download ITunes and backup via ITunes. i don't know and can see an option to transfer files via ITune! I only see music in itunes.

It was also suggested to download icloud but this is my work computer and doesn't allow me to download icloud. I assume it's being blocked. I was hoping there is an easier solution just to transfer some pictures from a phone to an external drive!?

I appreciate any suggestions?

Regards

E.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 10:21 AM

See this Apple article: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201302

Scroll down to -> More ways to transfer photos and videos to your computer

Similar questions

1 reply

Transfer photo to Windows 10 or External drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.