Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Cannot access photos on iPhone using PC

All I want to do is to backup the photos on my iPhone 12 mini to my PC and hard drives. I connect my phone to my PC and answer the question "Allow this device to access photos and videos?'' as "Allow" but the folder on my PC has the message "This folder is empty." I tried doing this with multiple PCs and I get the same result every single time. I restarted all the devices including my iPhone but still the same problem. All these devices are up-to-date and I am using an original iPhone cable. I am really getting extremely frustrated. And no, I don't want to use iTunes. I just want to be able to do the most simple thing, to copy and paste photos & videos from my phone to my PC.

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 12:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 12:43 PM

Follow this guidance→Copying personal photos and videos from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer

Similar questions

1 reply

Cannot access photos on iPhone using PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.