Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macOS Monterey 12.2 --- in the System Preferences "Display", the draggable menubar is white and practically invisible

although the menubar is there, it seems to be white, so you can barely see it at all.

[Link Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 12:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 10:22 AM

The bar is white, and if your main display has a white desktop, it would be hard to see. It, you should still be able to grab it and drag to other display.

If it is set to the upper monitor, then I would think your brightness and contrast is not set well.

2 replies

Feb 17, 2022 2:48 PM in response to Barney-15E

Yes I think you are correct, because I made my desktop white last week to do some screenshots. SO you did diagnose my white desktop correctly, I guess if I had a colored desktop then it would be visible. Nevertheless, it seems short-sighted on Apple's part here. The old design was clearly visible and very intuitive and totally usable.

macOS Monterey 12.2 --- in the System Preferences "Display", the draggable menubar is white and practically invisible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.