Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime problem

Someone kept spamming me and ringing me whilst I was on FaceTime and it ended my FaceTime call and my phone got stuck on the blurry picture of my background. I can swipe off and go to my home screen but can’t click on any apps can only swipe through already opened apps. Anytime I go into FaceTime it gets stuck on this screen and now my lock button isn’t working, I’ve put assistive touch on and it doesn’t lock my phone. It’ll lock if it goes off with auto lock. It won’t lock when I use the button but if I hold it Siri works.

I can’t rest my phone because nothing happens when I hold both buttons. I don’t know what to do

iPhone XR

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 5:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2022 5:52 PM

First thing, you are on low power mode and you need to charge the phone before you can do much of anything. Many features are suspended when the phone is on low power. Plug it in to charge, then force restart the iPhone following the steps here. Force restart iPhone - Apple Support After it has charged for about an hour, which should bring it up around 50%, try your FaceTime again.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2022 5:52 PM in response to tallulah225

First thing, you are on low power mode and you need to charge the phone before you can do much of anything. Many features are suspended when the phone is on low power. Plug it in to charge, then force restart the iPhone following the steps here. Force restart iPhone - Apple Support After it has charged for about an hour, which should bring it up around 50%, try your FaceTime again.

FaceTime problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.